Who's Online
187 registered (bat21, akphule, Alcoy, Algotguns, carpetmuncher, chip2592, AR_Zombie_Slayer, 23513, Ayal, 83Rabbit, Bstrokin, Bluesplayer, Bigbuck, Brhughes, An8jrfan, 4Truck, AdamW, 6mmslayer, Apec, 325A, Cajuntec, beavertrapper, CalebC708, 2030, Backwoods, boostedgst, Chrisg8093, bud1967, Capt Gary, Avman, BishopofBling, Biggame338, ahanes, Bigin28, BPMAN, 47 invisible), 1629 Guests and 111 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1645744 - 06/06/20 02:22 PM Fredericksburg/Spotsylvania Area Invitation
Wayne1949 Offline
Marksman

Registered: 12/22/14
Posts: 246
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Fredericksburg
I have a small range up to 100 yards on 5 acres at my home. I can host 1 or 2 people for some shooting by pre-arrangement. No fee for this but I expect guests to abide by my range rules. Located 3 miles west of Spotsylvania Courthouse.

PM here or text 540-273-3861 if interested.

Top
#1648005 - 06/12/20 11:49 AM Re: Fredericksburg/Spotsylvania Area Invitation [Re: Wayne1949]
rick s Offline
Double barrel

Registered: 05/20/09
Posts: 99
Loc: Stafford
City or County: Stafford
That is very hospitable of you. I(and my wife) am live in Spotsy now and really do not have a place to shoot. She always like meeting new people and is an intermediate shooter at best. Curious as to your range rules. Rick Speidel

Top
#1648901 - 06/14/20 04:59 PM Re: Fredericksburg/Spotsylvania Area Invitation [Re: Wayne1949]
Wayne1949 Offline
Marksman

Registered: 12/22/14
Posts: 246
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Fredericksburg
Range rules are simple:
Police your brass
Follow the age old customs of the MA TA WA tribe

MA muzzle awareness
TA Trigger awareness
WA weapon awareness

I have target frames and targets. Cardboard helps.


Edited by Wayne1949 (06/14/20 05:13 PM)

Top
#2326314 - 04/22/26 08:51 AM Re: Fredericksburg/Spotsylvania Area Invitation [Re: Wayne1949]
Noonanda Offline
Single barrel

Registered: 09/01/16
Posts: 33
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Fredericksburg
Wayne this is great. Once I get my range finished down in Caroline county Im going to do the same.

Top