Who's Online
15 registered (stick, Jaycobb, Dannylee, Dpxn, Dia, brwgunner, Winman, Jake3, Tm965, geatkins, jaford50, Electrician, Pfl13, 2 invisible), 12 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1651761 - 06/21/20 09:25 AM Noah123
BigJ74 Offline
Pea shooter

Loc: VA
City or County: Greene
Setup a deal for next day with this guy. Texts me all day asking questions, even called me up at first, so I had set aside a few normal reservations. We talk, setup a date and time the very next morning. Texts me multiple times throughout the day and night asking questions, but reassuring he's buying tomorrow. "Yep! I'm buying tomorrow! Please don't sell". The next morning comes, it's like I'm talking to a different person. I'm getting ready to leave my house, check one last time that we are good and he tells me he's found something else cheaper and "he has to see". Avoid this person.

#1653854 - 06/25/20 10:26 PM Re: Noah123 [Re: BigJ74]
the cwa Offline
MODERATLY MONITORING MODERATOR

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Prince George,23842
Originally Posted By: BigJ74
Setup a deal for next day with this guy. Texts me all day asking questions, even called me up at first, so I had set aside a few normal reservations. We talk, setup a date and time the very next morning. Texts me multiple times throughout the day and night asking questions, but reassuring he's buying tomorrow. "Yep! I'm buying tomorrow! Please don't sell". The next morning comes, it's like I'm talking to a different person. I'm getting ready to leave my house, check one last time that we are good and he tells me he's found something else cheaper and "he has to see". Avoid this person.

PM SENT TO Noah123 FOR RESPONSE. OTHER MEMBERS ARE NOT TO RESPOND

If you were a hotdog, and you were starving, would you eat yourself?

HEY, we all know that the moon is not made of green cheese. but what if it was made of barbecue spare ribs, would you eat it then?