Who's Online
10 registered (LukefromTx, SDSwoll, AmarilloGrande, thatruhondaryda, cadi86, rollon, SlickStang, Jackillac, thedorkknight, 1 invisible), 16 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1824658 - 11/16/21 04:55 PM Bowtie
MC7676 Offline

Loc: VA
City or County: nova
Bowtie isn’t honest enough to honor a deal once he gets his money.

His post said a hard case and the box were part of a package deal. I didn’t remember the exact listing when I was in his driveway so I asked about a box or case. He said he didn’t know where the box was. I said the box wasn’t a big deal. He said nothing about a hard case.

I checked his post a day later and it said the rifle came with a hard case. I sent polite messages asking about the case and he ignored me. He only responded to a text weeks later after he found out I sold the rifle. He said that I didn’t need the hard case anymore and said, “good try tho.”

I don't know what his issue is. I paid his asking price for the package including the case, met him at his buddy’s shop, went to his house to pick up the stuff he left there, and paid the transfer fee. He kept part of the package I bought from him. What a dirtbag move.

#1824718 - 11/16/21 08:35 PM Re: Bowtie [Re: MC7676]
the cwa Offline
MODERATLY MONITORING MODERATOR

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Prince George,23842
Originally Posted By: MC7676
Bowtie isn’t honest enough to honor a deal once he gets his money.

His post said a hard case and the box were part of a package deal. I didn’t remember the exact listing when I was in his driveway so I asked about a box or case. He said he didn’t know where the box was. I said the box wasn’t a big deal. He said nothing about a hard case.

I checked his post a day later and it said the rifle came with a hard case. I sent polite messages asking about the case and he ignored me. He only responded to a text weeks later after he found out I sold the rifle. He said that I didn’t need the hard case anymore and said, “good try tho.”

I don't know what his issue is. I paid his asking price for the package including the case, met him at his buddy’s shop, went to his house to pick up the stuff he left there, and paid the transfer fee. He kept part of the package I bought from him. What a dirtbag move.

MESSAGE SENT TO Bowtie FOR RESPONSE. OTHER MEMBERS ARE NOT TO RESPOND HERE.

If you were a hotdog, and you were starving, would you eat yourself?

HEY, we all know that the moon is not made of green cheese. but what if it was made of barbecue spare ribs, would you eat it then?

#1906539 - 07/10/22 02:18 PM Re: Bowtie [Re: MC7676]
Bowtie Offline
Have you murica’d today

Loc: Va
City or County: Culpeper
Listen we put together a deal very last minute that very unorganized. You didn’t decide till days later that you wanted that hardcase. I still have that case and your welcome to it. I had a pile of things going on at the time and wasn’t really giving this deal my full attention l. I have nothing but pleasant experiences on this fourum and we like to keep it that way. So it would be great if we could get this resolved and just move on. I’m not trying to drag out a bout over a harbor gun case it’s not that serious

#1906548 - 07/10/22 03:05 PM Re: Bowtie [Re: MC7676]
MC7676 Offline

Loc: VA
City or County: nova
You picked the time and place for the deal, set for two days after we agreed to the deal. I sent the first message about the case when I got home the day we made the deal. You read the messages in October and November. You didn't respond until a month later and told me that I didn't need the case.

I figured this was resolved when you stopped responding to texts eight months ago. Now, you've responded here and to the cwa in the shout box, but still haven't responded to me directly. Enjoy the case.

#1906563 - 07/10/22 03:43 PM Re: Bowtie [Re: MC7676]
Bowtie Offline
Have you murica’d today

Loc: Va
City or County: Culpeper
I don’t have your messages anymore due to getting a new phone. Sorry I didn’t have my **I'M AN IDIOT** together when we traded. To bad we couldn’t resolve this. STEP ON A LEGO ❤️

#1906600 - 07/10/22 05:04 PM Re: Bowtie [Re: MC7676]
LaserJock Offline
B * L * U * E

Loc: NoVA 22192
City or County: NoVA 22192

Try to work this out