Who's Online
8 registered (rjennings03A3, Shadow01, r50140, Hanjooks, Gonzo, 3 invisible), 7 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1981607 - 02/14/23 12:10 PM Bad experience with member joec
navysully Offline
Marksman

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Burke/Fairfax
He agreed to purchase a handgun from me. We set up a time with my FFL for purchase and he confirmed. He didn't show. A complete waste of my FFLs time and money. He text me the next day saying he was sorry because he was busy at work. Over the next few weeks he kept texting his interest but would never set up a time and place and finally stopped texting all together. Just a complete waste of time and effort. I wouldn't do business with him.

#1981781 - 02/14/23 08:13 PM Re: Bad experience with member joec [Re: navysully]
the cwa Offline
MODERATLY MONITORING MODERATOR

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Prince George,23842
Originally Posted By: navysully
He agreed to purchase a handgun from me. We set up a time with my FFL for purchase and he confirmed. He didn't show. A complete waste of my FFLs time and money. He text me the next day saying he was sorry because he was busy at work. Over the next few weeks he kept texting his interest but would never set up a time and place and finally stopped texting all together. Just a complete waste of time and effort. I wouldn't do business with him.

MESSAGE SENT TO joec FOR RESPONSE. OTHER MEMBERS ARE NOT TO RESPOND HERE.

If you were a hotdog, and you were starving, would you eat yourself?

HEY, we all know that the moon is not made of green cheese. but what if it was made of barbecue spare ribs, would you eat it then?

#2010537 - 05/18/23 07:51 PM Re: Bad experience with member joec [Re: navysully]
richiecotite Offline
Marksman

Loc: NOVA
City or County: Prince William
MESSAGE SENT TO joec FOR RESPONSE. OTHER MEMBERS ARE NOT TO RESPOND HERE. [/quote]

READING COMPREHENSION IS A THING.