Who's Online
20 registered (Matthew1321, CounterStrikeEnjoyer, Avman, DKCTac, MooN77, SGT37, PMOORE, Cfrank2006, stone2032, Matt69, cummins01, Mullins757, MainRotorGearbox, 7 invisible), 1192 Guests and 108 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#2361658 - 08/22/26 02:53 PM Snapping turtle ponds/lakes
NG99 Offline
Marksman

Registered: 11/13/17
Posts: 226
Loc: Richmond
City or County: Richmond
Does anyone own or know of a lake or pond where I can go a jugging? Legally. Apparently alot places aren't ok with jug lines these days. I'm located in the RVA area.


Edited by NG99 (08/22/26 02:56 PM)

Top
#2361685 - 08/22/26 04:05 PM Re: Snapping turtle ponds/lakes [Re: NG99]
Bound_For_Glory Offline
Just A Guy

Registered: 12/17/25
Posts: 272
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Midlothian
My son and I have done it on the swift creek reservoir. As long as you have a fishing license and mark the jugs with your name and phone number you should be good to go anywhere as far as I know. You a definitely gtg in the James. Try to put in a White Banks in colonial heights and go down the creek. Plenty of big cats, far and bowfin to be had
_________________________
Keep a Holy Bible and a firearm within reach at all times. As you never know in which form the devil might show himself.

Top