|
38 registered (MooN77, Avman, cummins01, Mullins757, MainRotorGearbox, 2022runner, Bstrokin, Illmatic83, Davester, iantrnr, Eric83, M4E1, Waterspreader20, SmoothJimmyApollo, DKCTac, CaliIslander, Rice, caneau, CasaBonita, WalletHurts94, Slater, harley, Ayal, CameronJ, 14 invisible),
1379
Guests and
73
Spiders online. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
#2361658 - 08/22/26 02:53 PM
Snapping turtle ponds/lakes
|
NG99
Marksman
Registered: 11/13/17
Posts: 226
Loc: Richmond
City or County: Richmond
|
Does anyone own or know of a lake or pond where I can go a jugging? Legally. Apparently alot places aren't ok with jug lines these days. I'm located in the RVA area.
Edited by NG99 (08/22/26 02:56 PM)
|
|
Top
|
|
|
#2361685 - 08/22/26 04:05 PM
Re: Snapping turtle ponds/lakes
[Re: NG99]
|
Bound_For_Glory
Just A Guy
Registered: 12/17/25
Posts: 272
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Midlothian
|
My son and I have done it on the swift creek reservoir. As long as you have a fishing license and mark the jugs with your name and phone number you should be good to go anywhere as far as I know. You a definitely gtg in the James. Try to put in a White Banks in colonial heights and go down the creek. Plenty of big cats, far and bowfin to be had
_________________________
Keep a Holy Bible and a firearm within reach at all times. As you never know in which form the devil might show himself.
|
|
Top
|
|
|
|