|
167 registered (2030, DentonA1986, Dawson, CowboyECHO, Count_Yer_Coup, Davester, CFinch, BPMAN, B92, AKSpraya, Com 45acp, Aviationrn, CalebC708, BigMacMil, Craaber, AIM_BUT_I_STILL_MISS, 4Truck, 6mmslayer, Bawkbird, bcbigbuck, cummins01, chahn, andybunch, Coasting_bai, Bullet41, 83Rabbit, ALRIVLA, 1nipper, COFFMAN5, dana_bp, ballen9274, Bigin28, DanX, 1DEUCE, ceh92, Crypticalraisen, Apec, 45 invisible),
1144
Guests and
76
Spiders online. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
#2371584 - Today at 05:06 PM
Tudor Submariner 7021/0 1969 with WOE Nato
|
Slater
Addicted
Registered: 09/29/16
Posts: 584
Loc: Woodbridge
City or County: Woodbridge
|
Good running Tudor Submariner 7021/0 serial puts it at 1969. Talking to a few of the experts in the Tudor sub world we believe the hands were replaced but they do patina different than the dial So it’s unknown. There is 3 engravings in the case back. I believe the watch was serviced in 2021 buy previous owner watch runs well. The bezel insert has also been replaced. I have been looking for a replacement but I’d like to find one with wear and not replace it with a new one. It shares bezels with Rolex 5512 5513 1610. If I find a suitable replacement the price will go up or I might decide to keep it. $7000 My only trade interest is a full custom 1911 or 2011 (chambers, BEC, nighthawk, Atlas) plus or minus cash as needed. Other Tudor or Rolex watches might be of interest Pictures
Edited by Slater (Today at 05:07 PM)
|
|
Top
|
|
|
|