|
196 registered (6mmslayer, Coasting_bai, aretz, A Virginian, Apec, Bn1837, chip2592, Awilli03, chico, Avman, Bad Lieutenant, Agiads, Aviationrn, andybunch, Champ, chahn, Bigin28, Backwoods, Bstrokin, Babyshark, BishopofBling, Algotguns, Bullet41, CalebC708, 28gauge, CasaBonita, cadi86, BigShootR, ahr, Com 45acp, 60 invisible),
1239
Guests and
107
Spiders online. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
#2371584 - 09/30/26 05:06 PM
Tudor Submariner 7021/0 1969 with WOE Nato
|
Slater
Addicted
Registered: 09/29/16
Posts: 588
Loc: Woodbridge
City or County: Woodbridge
|
Good running Tudor Submariner 7021/0 serial puts it at 1969. Talking to a few of the experts in the Tudor sub world we believe the hands were replaced but they do patina different than the dial So it’s unknown. There is 3 engravings in the case back. I believe the watch was serviced in 2021 buy previous owner watch runs well. The bezel insert has also been replaced. I have been looking for a replacement but I’d like to find one with wear and not replace it with a new one. It shares bezels with Rolex 5512 5513 1610. If I find a suitable replacement the price will go up or I might decide to keep it. $7000 My only trade interest is a full custom 1911 or 2011 (chambers, BEC, nighthawk, Atlas) plus or minus cash as needed. Other Tudor or Rolex watches might be of interest Pictures
Edited by Slater (09/30/26 05:07 PM)
|
|
Top
|
|
|
#2371985 - Today at 02:43 PM
Re: Tudor Submariner 7021/0 1969 with WOE Nato
[Re: Slater]
|
Slater
Addicted
Registered: 09/29/16
Posts: 588
Loc: Woodbridge
City or County: Woodbridge
|
More interest on here then I was expecting just not the right trade offers
|
|
Top
|
|
|
|