Who's Online
69 registered (Bstrokin, adv_rider, Chrisg8093, Bravo6, Anbshatch, PMOORE, dpl_hcm, gunnerm15, Dlsims, Hardcore91lx, Falkov, ferdFteenthousand, Korey1995, mill, akphule, Bowrakr, Ksd1911, md02geist, iantrnr, much ado, ELTray1997, MetroBluing, Jfowl91, chawk, flyingjack, RamMan, Pius, Craaber, bones, Moe_Dulaimi, Minh, DCFD4, AKSpraya, chip2592, MarkHilburger, KBshorts, dpk757, JMYoung, Andrew_Macdonald, 16 invisible), 1195 Guests and 103 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#2372034 - 10/02/26 05:07 PM SPF - Mossberg Patriot 30-06 with Scope - Just in time for Hunting Season!
RedoubtReaper Online   content
Bolt action

Registered: 04/16/26
Posts: 113
Loc: VA
City or County: Strasburg
I have a Mossberg Patriot in 30-06 with wood stock and Barska scope I am looking to trade. This is a solid rifle that can fill your freezer this fall!



I am looking for:
low end 1911 (RIA, Tisas, etc) in .45
Canik varieties
lower end .22 pistol/DA revolver
APX or APX-A1
Older Glock 22
other full size .40 pistol

I can add cash as needed.

Willing to travel within reason (50/75 miles of Strasburg, VA)


Attachments
image2.png

image1.png

image0.png




Edited by RedoubtReaper (Yesterday at 08:40 PM)
_________________________
"Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves." ~ Henry David Thoreau

Top
#2372507 - Yesterday at 05:00 PM Re: WTT - Mossberg Patriot 30-06 with Scope - Just in time for Hunting Season! [Re: RedoubtReaper]
RedoubtReaper Online   content
Bolt action

Registered: 04/16/26
Posts: 113
Loc: VA
City or County: Strasburg
.
_________________________
"Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves." ~ Henry David Thoreau

Top