|
83 registered (Fatboyboy, Becktboi, harleyman959798, Bairdo, chip2592, 1033go, Awilli03, Ayal, Craaber, bud1967, DKCTac, IM2KOR3AN, Mullins757, dade55, md02geist, 2022runner, mrejda, mattmoore22, mill, cck99352, 79CJ5, JimRose80, Cajuntec, CasaBonita, BenAndersen, FreedomHonorsTheBrave, granbycomet, Molochwalker, Hami, IronMan, AgLining, dpk757, FPS, Jawad, Newvet24v, Brhughes, Avman, Col. Mosby, Heath, Count_Yer_Coup, 21 invisible),
1384
Guests and
109
Spiders online. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
#2369975 - 09/24/26 12:04 PM
FS: Beretta Bobcat Threaded 21A $380
|
Halligan
Take a look it's in a book reading revolvers.
Registered: 10/21/12
Posts: 861
Loc: Powhatan
City or County: Powhatan
|
Make Beretta Model: Bobcat Threaded 21A Caliber: 22LR Thread: 1/2 x 28 Comes with: Box, Papers, Zip Bag, Everything that came with when new Mags: 3x OEM (1 came with firearm and I purchased 2 additional) 7rds each OEM Link: https://www.beretta.com/en-us/product/21...JeiSjNDHI_1k2DKSuppressor: SilencerCo Sparrow for post display not included in sale Location: Powhatan Price $380
Attachments
  
Edited by Halligan (09/26/26 04:59 PM)
_________________________
"I trust everyone, I just don't trust the devil inside them."
|
|
Top
|
|
|
#2370525 - 09/26/26 12:14 PM
Re: FS: Beretta Bobcat Threaded 21A $380
[Re: Halligan]
|
Halligan
Take a look it's in a book reading revolvers.
Registered: 10/21/12
Posts: 861
Loc: Powhatan
City or County: Powhatan
|
*
Edited by Halligan (09/26/26 05:00 PM)
_________________________
"I trust everyone, I just don't trust the devil inside them."
|
|
Top
|
|
|
#2371583 - 09/30/26 05:06 PM
Re: FS: Beretta Bobcat Threaded 21A $380
[Re: Halligan]
|
Halligan
Take a look it's in a book reading revolvers.
Registered: 10/21/12
Posts: 861
Loc: Powhatan
City or County: Powhatan
|
*
_________________________
"I trust everyone, I just don't trust the devil inside them."
|
|
Top
|
|
|
#2372224 - Yesterday at 12:47 PM
Re: FS: Beretta Bobcat Threaded 21A $380
[Re: Halligan]
|
Halligan
Take a look it's in a book reading revolvers.
Registered: 10/21/12
Posts: 861
Loc: Powhatan
City or County: Powhatan
|
*
_________________________
"I trust everyone, I just don't trust the devil inside them."
|
|
Top
|
|
|
|