I bought this pistol for grouse hunting when I lived out west and haven't shot it in a few years now. I bought it as is from the previous owner, who had it accursed by Volquartsen. He had it tuned to shoot Ely ammo and reported it would shoot a 10 shot ragged hole at 25 yards. It is finicky with CCI and thunderbolt ammo. I have not shot any other brands through it. It has a rail mounted on it for optics, has the front sight but not the rear. It has some mild wearing on the barrel that would be easy to fix with some steel wool. It has a brushed appearance. I have an Uncle Mike's chest holster for it. It comes with two magazines. I do not have the box for it. I have a collection of parts the previous owner said are all the factory parts that were upgraded by Volquartsen.

I am trying to upload pictures and am happy to send them in other ways in the meantime.

Sale will be at Guns and Ammo Depot in Daleville.

Price is $500.