Who's Online
4 registered (Woodsmike25, dtdavis, 2 invisible), 13 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1491179 - 05/11/19 11:27 AM camping chairs
wscrst Offline
Addicted

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Staunton
Does anyone have a good recommendation for a solid but inexpensive camping chair that sits low to the ground? I am thinking old school aluminum but my on line searches return more modern chairs.

#1491332 - 05/11/19 06:14 PM Re: camping chairs [Re: wscrst]
the cwa Offline
MODERATLY MONITORING MODERATOR

City or County: Prince George,23842
When you say "sits low to the ground", are you looking for a hunting type chair? If you don't need something rated for more than 250lbs, the cheap seasonal chairs like Walmart sells are the best deal for the money. $10 or so and they last for awhile. For the 300lb+ rated chairs, you'll be lucky to find them for $20 and most will be oversized and taller, "fatboy friendly" if you will.

If you were a hotdog, and you were starving, would you eat yourself?

HEY, we all know that the moon is not made of green cheese. but what if it was made of barbecue spare ribs, would you eat it then?

#1493370 - 05/17/19 03:32 PM Re: camping chairs [Re: wscrst]
wscrst Offline
Addicted

City or County: Staunton
Thanks. None of us weigh more than 180lbs. I want something to use around the campire, next to the pool, etc. I will check out walmart.