Who's Online
4 registered (Blackeagle223, Kevinlee93, natemay05, 1 invisible), 14 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1511857 - 07/08/19 10:06 PM SurveyorNate
B.A. Baracus Offline
Soldier of Fortune

Loc: NOVA
City or County: Fairfax
SurveyorNate contacted me about my CZ-75 D PCR listed here: Link asking if I could text him photos. I texted him photos (see attached text messages) stating that I was out of town and would not be able to meet until Saturday. He subsequently asked me about a Glock 41 I also have posted for sale here: Link and made an offer of $1000 for both, which I accepted. We agreed to meet Sunday morning to do the deal.

On Friday evening he contacted me and said he had unexpected expenses come up related to his dog and said he would not be able to follow through. I understand unexpected expenses coming up, so I let it pass. (Incidentally, he did do a deal with another member on Friday morning, as indicated by the feedback in his profile). However at 5:15 AM Saturday morning he texted me again and said he could afford to buy the Glock 41. I agreed and we agreed to meet on Sunday morning at 11.

On Sunday morning, he texted me again saying he missed his alarm and was running late. He said he could still meet Sunday but would need a little extra time. I agreed and said he could text me when he was on his way. I never heard anything again from him despite two more texts asking when he could meet.

The whole text exchange is captured in the attached file. I left out a lot of detail, but none of it makes him look good.

Attachments
SurveyorNate-1.jpg

#1512422 - 07/10/19 01:00 PM Re: SurveyorNate [Re: B.A. Baracus]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
PM sent to SurveyorNate encouraging him to respond.

Others not involved in this transaction are NOT to respond.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln