Who's Online
10 registered (Shanewhitehead, Slater, guns85, VA_SHAKA, Ron_L, sbook, 4 invisible), 14 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1828532 - 11/28/21 11:37 PM gatortrax
VAgooner Offline
Marksman

Loc: Nova
City or County: Prince William County
Essentially on Monday November 22nd we had a completely confirmed a Trade deal set for Monday November 29th. On Saturday I texted them to make sure everything was still good and they said yes and I told them I would confirm the specific time Sunday which is today. so I texted him once today then texted him again and he responded that he had to pass because he thinks he's on the losing end of the value. Which isn't true first off and this is a week after confirming the deal once then confirming it again the day before.

so honestly I was a little annoyed and looked to see if he had ever marked the topic SPF and he didn't. He also was bumping the post all week after agreeing to the deal which is really what perturbed me at first. I sent a message expressing my dislike of this and ended up calling him a douche which I regret. He proceeds to tell me to "**I'M AN IDIOT** off" and that nothing is solid until cash is in hand. In return I explained the rules with some rather regrettable language but, specifically nothing threatening at all. He then proceeds to Threaten to report me which is fine, but also my gun rights which is absolutely ludicrous.

I Can send full screenshots to any mod or if I need to post them on this thread I will. I probably deserve a punishment, but I think this guy went over the top on the gun grabbing rhetoric just because his feelings were hurt.

Edited by VAgooner (11/28/21 11:58 PM)
Edit Reason: Formatting and grammar only.

#1837120 - 12/24/21 08:06 PM Re: gatortrax [Re: VAgooner]
the cwa Offline
MODERATLY MONITORING MODERATOR

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Prince George,23842
Originally Posted By: VAgooner
Essentially on Monday November 22nd we had a completely confirmed a Trade deal set for Monday November 29th. On Saturday I texted them to make sure everything was still good and they said yes and I told them I would confirm the specific time Sunday which is today. so I texted him once today then texted him again and he responded that he had to pass because he thinks he's on the losing end of the value. Which isn't true first off and this is a week after confirming the deal once then confirming it again the day before.

so honestly I was a little annoyed and looked to see if he had ever marked the topic SPF and he didn't. He also was bumping the post all week after agreeing to the deal which is really what perturbed me at first. I sent a message expressing my dislike of this and ended up calling him a douche which I regret. He proceeds to tell me to "**I'M AN IDIOT** off" and that nothing is solid until cash is in hand. In return I explained the rules with some rather regrettable language but, specifically nothing threatening at all. He then proceeds to Threaten to report me which is fine, but also my gun rights which is absolutely ludicrous.

I Can send full screenshots to any mod or if I need to post them on this thread I will. I probably deserve a punishment, but I think this guy went over the top on the gun grabbing rhetoric just because his feelings were hurt.

MESSAGE SENT TO gatortrax FOR RESPONSE. OTHER MEMBERS ARE NOT TO RESPOND HERE.

If you were a hotdog, and you were starving, would you eat yourself?

HEY, we all know that the moon is not made of green cheese. but what if it was made of barbecue spare ribs, would you eat it then?

#1837217 - 12/25/21 11:06 AM Re: gatortrax [Re: VAgooner]
gatortrax Offline
Marksman

Loc: virginia beach
City or County: virginia beach
Members like this are why I hate listing things for sale or trade on here. They get all but hurt when they don't get their way or can't rip off someone else.