Who's Online
14 registered (hammer553, sbook, Jurek, ZM3L8R, KnightandPawnRVA, LukefromTx, bcbigbuck, Safegun, 6 invisible), 13 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1850726 - 02/02/22 05:23 PM BoltActionBabyyy
SamC91 Offline
Gun fool

Loc: Alexandria
City or County: Alexandria
Agreed to sell for price of $200 and he pays fee at outdoor arms. Texts me 3 hours before deal to happen that he’ll only do it if I pay the fee and if I won’t he’s not interested. This is unprofessional and unethical trading.
Cash - my 5 year old German shepherd tore his Cruciate Cranial Ligament and I need to come up with $3200 for the surgery. It’s a TPLO surgery. If you know a vet/dog surgeon anywhere in Virginia who may be more affordable please reach out

#1850816 - 02/02/22 09:57 PM Re: BoltActionBabyyy [Re: SamC91]
the cwa Offline
MODERATLY MONITORING MODERATOR

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Prince George,23842
Originally Posted By: SamC91
Agreed to sell for price of $200 and he pays fee at outdoor arms. Texts me 3 hours before deal to happen that he’ll only do it if I pay the fee and if I won’t he’s not interested. This is unprofessional and unethical trading.

MESSAGE SENT TO BoltActionBabyyy FOR RESPONSE. OTHER MEMBERS ARE NOT TO RESPOND HERE.

If you were a hotdog, and you were starving, would you eat yourself?

HEY, we all know that the moon is not made of green cheese. but what if it was made of barbecue spare ribs, would you eat it then?

#1850831 - 02/02/22 10:38 PM Re: BoltActionBabyyy [Re: SamC91]
BoltActionBabyyy Offline
Single barrel

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Prince William County
We never agreed on a time to meet , I asked if he could pay the fee he said no so I didn’t want to get the lower from him anymore … it’s very childish for a grown man to come lie on a website just because I didn’t want the deal anymore . Don’t trust the media guys

#1850906 - 02/03/22 08:21 AM Re: BoltActionBabyyy [Re: SamC91]
SamC91 Offline
Gun fool

Loc: Alexandria
City or County: Alexandria
This person agreed to pay for the lower and the fee if I spray painted the lower black. I did this. I have the text messages and the calendar invite from outdoor arms with this persons information. Liars are not worth dealing with. This person is a liar and I would love to prove it to anyone who inquires.
Cash - my 5 year old German shepherd tore his Cruciate Cranial Ligament and I need to come up with $3200 for the surgery. It’s a TPLO surgery. If you know a vet/dog surgeon anywhere in Virginia who may be more affordable please reach out