Who's Online
0 registered (), 9 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1388205 - 08/17/18 04:44 PM wwood11
PlinkIt Offline
GunNut

Loc: Emporia
City or County: Greensville
Made an agreement to make a purchase from Walter via mail considering his other good feedback

All items agreed upon were not delivered. Drag bag, mildot master, and two AICS pattern mags were listed in our agreement and he did not send them and now laughs at the idea that I still expect him to deliver these items.

Was only informed of one piece of damage to the rifle and found more on arrival. DO NOT DO ANY DEALS WITH THIS GUY VIA MAIL! HE CAN NOT BE TRUSTED IT APPEARS AT THIS TIME!

#1388242 - 08/17/18 06:18 PM Re: wwood11 [Re: PlinkIt]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
Originally Posted By: PlinkIt
Made an agreement to make a purchase from Walter via mail considering his other good feedback

All items agreed upon were not delivered. Drag bag, mildot master, and two AICS pattern mags were listed in our agreement and he did not send them and now laughs at the idea that I still expect him to deliver these items.

Was only informed of one piece of damage to the rifle and found more on arrival. DO NOT DO ANY DEALS WITH THIS GUY VIA MAIL! HE CAN NOT BE TRUSTED IT APPEARS AT THIS TIME!

Sent PM to wwood11 encouraging him to respond.

Others not involved in this transaction are NOT to respond.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln

#1388255 - 08/17/18 06:43 PM Re: wwood11 [Re: BobVA]
wwood11 Offline
Double barrel

Loc: Virginia Gainesville
Item was shipped with exactly what was in the ad and arrived in a timely manner and I even covered shipping costs.

Was my first time shipping something even though I was against it, our schedules were not lining up. Shipped item in a timely manner and well packaged.

This member lacks maturity and is extremely difficult to deal with.

Thank you for considering my side of the story. Nothing but a keyboard warrior and don't understand how he has yet to receive negative feedback.

Regards,
Walter

#1388274 - 08/17/18 08:10 PM Re: wwood11 [Re: PlinkIt]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
Both sides have responded.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln